The foundation’s money is used to support research work on scientifically based natural therapies and educational work about the business practices of the pharmaceutical industry – about its ‘business with disease’.
The pharmaceutical industry has nothing with which to counter the scientific strength of our independent research and the moral integrity of our non-profit activities. It therefore increasingly uses people who represent its interests in the media, in medicine and in politics to halt our progress by using shady legal tricks and well-funded public defamation campaigns. The pharmaceutical industry will, however, not succeed in doing this as it lacks scientific arguments to support its case.
As you support our goals and our work, please play your part in bringing to a conclusion as soon as possible this conflict between doing ‘business with disease’ and freeing people to be healthy - in the interest of millions of people throughout the world.
Do your bit by drawing people’s attention to this internet page!
- Worldwide Studies Show High-Dose B Vitamins Reduce Schizophrenia Symptoms
- U.S. Department Of Defense Revealed To Be Editing Wikipedia
- Interview With Actress Casey B. Dolan: Visions For A World Of Health, Peace And Social Justice
- Will Donald Trump Make Friends With Big Pharma Or Keep His Election Promise?
- They Still Dance On The Graves Of The Auschwitz Survivors
- Promoting Old Drugs For Dangerous New Uses: Study Claims Calcium Channel Blockers Stop Spread Of Cancer