Dr. Rath Health Foundation Webinars
Please look at our general log-in instructions below if you are not familiar with the log-in process.
Starting time for your area
- For people living in countries that are on Western European Time (e.g. the UK, Portugal and Iceland) the webinar will begin at 6:00 pm.
- For countries that are on Central European Time, it will begin at 7:00 pm.
- For countries on Eastern European Time, it will begin at 8:00 pm.
- For people living in the United States, the webinar will begin at 1:00 pm EST and 10:00 am PST.
To work out the start time in other areas of the world, please visit timeanddate.com.
The presentation will be conducted in English and will last for one hour.
Accessing our webinars with a PC-based system:
General log-in instructions:
- Click on the link above. (Please note that this link is created for one event only and that it can’t be used to access other webinars).
- Enter your first name, last name, email address, and the event password.
For our monthly International Health Alliance webinars the password will always be: rath
- Finish this step by clicking on “Join Now”.
- At this point there might be a difference between our instructions and your operating system. But all systems have a few things in common:
- Your browser will ask you to download and/or allow the webinar viewer to be installed.
- If the webinar viewer file is downloaded it will be in your default download location, usually you will be able to find the file in the Downloads folder that is accessible through the Start menu.
- If your System didn’t start the installation automatically you have to start it by double-clicking on the downloaded file.
If you aren’t forwarded to the webinar after the installation is completed, please repeat steps 1) to 3).
To improve your webinar experience with us we now use the world’s largest host for webinars and online meetings, Cisco WebEx.
Unlike cheaper webinar providers, in order to benefit from the high-quality results that Cisco WebEx makes possible the webinar does not run in a window of your browser. Instead, the first time you watch one of our webinars you need to install a Webinar Viewer.
Based on your Operating System and the browser you are using there are a variety of different ways to download and install the Webinar Viewer.
Accessing our webinars with an iPad/iPhone or Android-based system
To access our webinars with an iPad/iPhone or Android-based system you have to install the “Cisco WebEx Meetings” App.
You can download the iPad/iPhone version of the App here.
You can download the Android version of the App here.
Your Browser will automatically open the App whenever you open a link that leads to our webinar conference room.
We recommend that you use the latest version of your Browser.
Intel Core2 Duo CPU 2.XX GHz or AMD processor. (2 GB of RAM recommended)
Active X enabled and unblocked for Microsoft Internet Explorer (recommended)
Intel processor (512 MB of RAM or more recommended)
Plug-ins enabled in Safari
WebEx will support any Linux distribution as long as it meets the following minimum requirements:
Kernel: 2.6 or later
X Lib: X11R6 or later compatible
C++ Lib: libstdc++ 6
Desktop Environment, XFce 4.0 or later, KDE, Ximian, Gnome
GDK/GTK. version: 2.0 or later
Glib: 2.0 or later
Sun Java 1.6 or later
WebEx supports starting or joining a meeting from your mobile device. The WebEx web pages are also accessible on the mobile device default browser.
For a detailed overview of the System Requirements please visit this page on the Cisco WebEx website.
- International Tribunal Accuses Monsanto Of Committing ‘Ecocide’
- Who Knows What’s Best For Your Children? You? Or The Government?
- Long-Term Use Of Antibiotics May Raise Risk Of Bowel Cancer
- Demise Of The Brussels EU Moves Closer: UK Government Issues Formal Notice Of Intention To Leave
- Death Of David Rockefeller At 101: Media Obituaries Ignore His Central Role In Bilderberg Group
- Study Finds High-Dose B Vitamins Have Protective Effect Against Air Pollution