Videos – Other Lectures
Milestones in Protecting Health and Life – Part 1 / 14
This video shows lectures given in Prague, in the Czech Republic, on September 27, 2007 by August Kowalczyk, a survivor of the WWII Auschwitz concentration camp; Dr. Aleksandra Niedzwiecki, Vice President of research at the Dr. Rath Research Institute in California, USA; and Dr. Matthias Rath. In his lecture, Dr. Rath talks about the Road Map towards a New Europe – a Europe by the People, for the People. August Kowalczyk talks about his experiences in the Auschwitz concentration camp and explains how the pharmaceutical/chemical cartel IG Farben used the inmates as guinea pigs to test its patented drugs. The introduction to the lectures is given by Dr. Aleksandra Niedzwiecki.
Dr. Niedzwiecki’s 'Movement of Life' lecture in Bucharest, June 2011
Click here to watch the video.
- Death Of David Rockefeller At 101: Media Obituaries Ignore His Central Role In Bilderberg Group
- Study Finds High-Dose B Vitamins Have Protective Effect Against Air Pollution
- LESSONS FROM HISTORY: Thomas Müntzer – Violent Revolution Is Never The Answer
- The Importance of Micronutrients for Healthy Hair
- MORE Bad News For Pharma: Bisphosphonate Drugs For Osteoporosis WEAKEN Bones!
- Worldwide Studies Show High-Dose B Vitamins Reduce Schizophrenia Symptoms
- U.S. Department Of Defense Revealed To Be Editing Wikipedia