Videos – Other Lectures
Dr. Niedzwiecki’s 'Movement of Life' lecture in Bucharest, June 2011 – Part 1 / 5
On 30 June, 2011, Dr. Niedzwiecki gave a lecture at the Foundation’s ‘Movement of Life’ event in Bucharest, Romania. Describing how modern Cellular Medicine approaches will form the scientific basis for the healthcare systems of the future, she summarized the scientific research currently being carried out at the Dr. Rath Research Institute and explained how public health education can liberate the people of the world from dependency upon the Pharma Cartel.
- Death Of David Rockefeller At 101: Media Obituaries Ignore His Central Role In Bilderberg Group
- Study Finds High-Dose B Vitamins Have Protective Effect Against Air Pollution
- LESSONS FROM HISTORY: Thomas Müntzer – Violent Revolution Is Never The Answer
- The Importance of Micronutrients for Healthy Hair
- MORE Bad News For Pharma: Bisphosphonate Drugs For Osteoporosis WEAKEN Bones!
- Worldwide Studies Show High-Dose B Vitamins Reduce Schizophrenia Symptoms
- U.S. Department Of Defense Revealed To Be Editing Wikipedia