Videos – Other Lectures
Dr. Niedzwiecki’s 'Movement of Life' lecture in Bucharest, June 2011 – Part 1 / 5
On 30 June, 2011, Dr. Niedzwiecki gave a lecture at the Foundation’s ‘Movement of Life’ event in Bucharest, Romania. Describing how modern Cellular Medicine approaches will form the scientific basis for the healthcare systems of the future, she summarized the scientific research currently being carried out at the Dr. Rath Research Institute and explained how public health education can liberate the people of the world from dependency upon the Pharma Cartel.
- The resignation of Joseph Ratzinger as Pope: Has the world been told the truth?
- The Body XQ Interactive Health Education Project: bodyxq.com
- Why a Nobel Prize Cannot Prevent the Demise of the Brussels EU
- Health Means Education
- Romanian newspaper publishes full page article on “The Nazi-Roots of the ‘Brussels EU’”
- “The Nazi-Roots of the ‘Brussels EU” Discussed in Dutch Newspaper
- The collapse of the ‘European Union’ and the threat of a nuclear crisis
- The ‘assassination’ of former Polish president Lech Kaczynski: Who benefits?
- The latest attempt of the drug lobby to discredit the health benefits of vitamins
- Victory over Cancer!