Videos – Other Lectures
Dr. Niedzwiecki’s 'Movement of Life' lecture in Bucharest, June 2011 – Part 1 / 5
On 30 June, 2011, Dr. Niedzwiecki gave a lecture at the Foundation’s ‘Movement of Life’ event in Bucharest, Romania. Describing how modern Cellular Medicine approaches will form the scientific basis for the healthcare systems of the future, she summarized the scientific research currently being carried out at the Dr. Rath Research Institute and explained how public health education can liberate the people of the world from dependency upon the Pharma Cartel.
- Brussels EU Regulators Blatantly Ignoring Toxic Effects Of Pesticide Cocktails In Foods
- International Tribunal Accuses Monsanto Of Committing ‘Ecocide’
- Who Knows What’s Best For Your Children? You? Or The Government?
- Long-Term Use Of Antibiotics May Raise Risk Of Bowel Cancer
- Demise Of The Brussels EU Moves Closer: UK Government Issues Formal Notice Of Intention To Leave
- Death Of David Rockefeller At 101: Media Obituaries Ignore His Central Role In Bilderberg Group
- Study Finds High-Dose B Vitamins Have Protective Effect Against Air Pollution