Nobel Laureate Advocates Natural Cure
In an interview for the AIDS-documentary "House of Numbers", Dr. Luc Montagnier – Recipient of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Medicine for the discovery of the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) – spoke out for nutrition and micronutrients in the fight against HIV/AIDS:
In the interview (see video below), Dr. Montagnier stated that:
- There are many ways to decrease the transmission of HIV just by utilising simple measures such as nutrition, giving antioxidants, hygiene measures and fighting the other infections that are present in patients.
- If you have a good immune system your body can get rid of HIV naturally.
- We should push for combinations of measures, such as antioxidants; nutrition advice; nutrition; fighting the other infections that are present in patients such as malaria, tuberculosis, parasitosis and worms; education and promoting genital hygiene.
- People always think of drugs and vaccines because there is no profit in nutrition.
- If you take a poor African patient who has been infected with HIV and you build up their immune system it should also be possible for them to get rid of HIV naturally.
- All of the above constitutes important knowledge which has been completely neglected.
With these statements, Dr. Rath and other scientists, who have been warning the world about the pharmaceutical business with the AIDS epidemic for years, have received support from the discoverer of HIV.
For further information please read Dr. Raths recent presentation on this issue:
Ending health illiteracy about AIDS
- Recent Research and Clinical Studies About the Health Benefits of Micronutrients in Fighting AIDS
- The dam of the “business with the AIDS epidemic” is breaking
- Natural Eradication of AIDS
- Stop the AIDS Genocide of the Drug Cartel
- Results of a Nutrient Community Health Program in People Affected by AIDS in South Africa
- Brussels EU Regulators Blatantly Ignoring Toxic Effects Of Pesticide Cocktails In Foods
- International Tribunal Accuses Monsanto Of Committing ‘Ecocide’
- Who Knows What’s Best For Your Children? You? Or The Government?
- Long-Term Use Of Antibiotics May Raise Risk Of Bowel Cancer
- Demise Of The Brussels EU Moves Closer: UK Government Issues Formal Notice Of Intention To Leave
- Death Of David Rockefeller At 101: Media Obituaries Ignore His Central Role In Bilderberg Group
- Study Finds High-Dose B Vitamins Have Protective Effect Against Air Pollution