Videos – Codex
Freedom for Vitamins – Part 1 / 9
This video shows a lecture given by Dr. Rath in Berlin, Germany, in June 2000, in which he talks about the pharmaceutical interests behind the Codex Alimentarius Commission; the importance of the worldwide campaign for vitamin freedom; and his vision for health in the 21st century.
Codex Alimentarius and the European Union:
- Death Of David Rockefeller At 101: Media Obituaries Ignore His Central Role In Bilderberg Group
- Study Finds High-Dose B Vitamins Have Protective Effect Against Air Pollution
- LESSONS FROM HISTORY: Thomas Müntzer – Violent Revolution Is Never The Answer
- The Importance of Micronutrients for Healthy Hair
- MORE Bad News For Pharma: Bisphosphonate Drugs For Osteoporosis WEAKEN Bones!
- Worldwide Studies Show High-Dose B Vitamins Reduce Schizophrenia Symptoms
- U.S. Department Of Defense Revealed To Be Editing Wikipedia