Videos – Codex
Freedom for Vitamins – Part 1 / 9
This video shows a lecture given by Dr. Rath in Berlin, Germany, in June 2000, in which he talks about the pharmaceutical interests behind the Codex Alimentarius Commission; the importance of the worldwide campaign for vitamin freedom; and his vision for health in the 21st century.
Codex Alimentarius and the European Union:
- Brussels EU Regulators Blatantly Ignoring Toxic Effects Of Pesticide Cocktails In Foods
- International Tribunal Accuses Monsanto Of Committing ‘Ecocide’
- Who Knows What’s Best For Your Children? You? Or The Government?
- Long-Term Use Of Antibiotics May Raise Risk Of Bowel Cancer
- Demise Of The Brussels EU Moves Closer: UK Government Issues Formal Notice Of Intention To Leave
- Death Of David Rockefeller At 101: Media Obituaries Ignore His Central Role In Bilderberg Group
- Study Finds High-Dose B Vitamins Have Protective Effect Against Air Pollution