Videos – Codex
Codex Alimentarius and the European Union:
Globalization and the Control of Your Health
Throughout the European Union (EU), legislation is being brought in to limit the distribution of vital natural health information and free access to non-patentable natural therapies. Globally, similar restrictions are being prepared under the auspices of the Codex Alimentarius Commission, an organization sponsored by the World Health Organization and the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. Explaining why health is not the primary interest of the Codex Alimentarius Commission, and describing how the 27 EU member states are increasingly using it as a vehicle for shaping global food and nutrient regulations to reflect EU law, Paul Anthony Taylor’s October 2009 lecture at the Delft University of Technology sheds light on one of the least-publicized aspects of globalization and the roles played in it by various interested parties.
Click here to watch the video.
Click here to download the presentation for this lecture.
- Brussels EU Regulators Blatantly Ignoring Toxic Effects Of Pesticide Cocktails In Foods
- International Tribunal Accuses Monsanto Of Committing ‘Ecocide’
- Who Knows What’s Best For Your Children? You? Or The Government?
- Long-Term Use Of Antibiotics May Raise Risk Of Bowel Cancer
- Demise Of The Brussels EU Moves Closer: UK Government Issues Formal Notice Of Intention To Leave
- Death Of David Rockefeller At 101: Media Obituaries Ignore His Central Role In Bilderberg Group
- Study Finds High-Dose B Vitamins Have Protective Effect Against Air Pollution