The Most Effective Approach to Health!
Selecting the most effective supplementation is not an easy task. Especially considering that most of the nutritional supplements you find on the store shelves are either individual compounds or randomly combined ingredients, often selected according to marketing trends.
Our research has introduced a new principle in modern nutrition. Based on the proper selection and correct combinations of micronutrients, thus maximizing their desired biological impact, we call it "micronutrient synergy".
Vitamins, minerals and other micronutrients are required for the normal functions of our body, and they do not work alone. All nutrients participate in complex metabolic processes in our body and interact with other nutrients either by enhancing or opposing their action. Their optimal interaction and cellular balance is the basis of health.
Supplementing with a very large dose of any one nutrient may worsen the deficiency of others, and the use of random combinations of nutrients may with time create a metabolic imbalance in the body. This is often the reason why some clinical studies using a single compound or a random combination of a few nutrients bring inconsistent results.
Our many years of scientific research have confirmed that the most effective micronutrient supplementation can be achieved by applying specific and properly selected micronutrient combinations acting in biological synergy.
Such micronutrient combinations can:
- Help preserve the nutrients through biological recycling – nutrient synergy is an economic way to generate energy in our body's cells.
- Maximize the efficacy of each individual component in the combination.
- Eliminate the need for huge doses of each nutrient and increase bioavailability of other nutrients.
- Help to maintain balanced cellular metabolism.
For example, we observed that vitamin C, lysine, proline and green tea extract, when used individually, were able to decrease cancer cell growth by 26% each. These nutrients used together could further decrease cancer cell growth by up to 65%; moreover, the complete inhibition of cancer cell growth (100%) could be achieved by including small amounts of a few other micronutrients. This desirable effect was achieved without increasing the doses of individual nutrients in the mixture1.
Nutrient synergy makes it possible to affect multiple biological targets at once. We have shown that such a synergy combination can simultaneously affect key mechanisms of cancer, improve functions of many organs, as well as having many other benefits2.
In short, synergy means "more with less!" It is important to remember that no single nutrient works alone in the body and that any single nutrient, or their random combinations, may result in biochemical imbalances in our body. Nutrient Synergy is the answer to optimal health!
- Netke S, et al. Emerging Drugs 2003; Vol. II, IV37-IV50;
- Niedzwiecki A et al. Cancer Metastasis Rev. 2010 Sep;29(3):529-42.
- Brussels EU Regulators Blatantly Ignoring Toxic Effects Of Pesticide Cocktails In Foods
- International Tribunal Accuses Monsanto Of Committing ‘Ecocide’
- Who Knows What’s Best For Your Children? You? Or The Government?
- Long-Term Use Of Antibiotics May Raise Risk Of Bowel Cancer
- Demise Of The Brussels EU Moves Closer: UK Government Issues Formal Notice Of Intention To Leave
- Death Of David Rockefeller At 101: Media Obituaries Ignore His Central Role In Bilderberg Group
- Study Finds High-Dose B Vitamins Have Protective Effect Against Air Pollution