New York Times – September 22, 2011
Download PDF version of this Open Letter
To the World Leaders And to the People of the World:
Victory over Cancer!
For almost a century, this disease has been the target of an investment business – the pharmaceutical industry – that has turned this epidemic into a multi-billion dollar business.
The outcome was predictable: Today, at the beginning of the 21st Century, cancer is spreading globally; for most types of cancer the annual death rate still increases, and the skyrocketing costs are financially ruining millions of cancer patients and strangulating the economies of entire nations.
With the publication of this book, the ‘Age of intoxication’ by chemotherapy and radiation is being replaced by the ‘Age of cellular regulation’.
This book does not claim that we have already reached the goal of victory over cancer, but paves the way to turn cancer into a manageable disease.
This book marks the end of the cancer tragedy. The natural health approaches presented in this book have been shown to block all key mechanisms that make cancer a deadly disease.
Read this landmark contribution to human health for free online!
|Dr. Matthias Rath||
Dr. Aleksandra Niedzwiecki
Dr. Rath was privileged to discover the principal mechanism of cancer control by specific micronutrients. For his exposure of the pharmaceutical investment 'business with disease' as the biggest obstacle to the prevention and elimination of diseases, he has become the focus of attacks by the global drug cartel lobby.
Dr. Niedzwiecki is the head of the Dr. Rath Research Institute and has been coordinating the scientific research confirming this breakthrough in human health.
- International Tribunal Accuses Monsanto Of Committing ‘Ecocide’
- Who Knows What’s Best For Your Children? You? Or The Government?
- Long-Term Use Of Antibiotics May Raise Risk Of Bowel Cancer
- Demise Of The Brussels EU Moves Closer: UK Government Issues Formal Notice Of Intention To Leave
- Death Of David Rockefeller At 101: Media Obituaries Ignore His Central Role In Bilderberg Group
- Study Finds High-Dose B Vitamins Have Protective Effect Against Air Pollution