International Herald Tribune, May 21, 2010
Download Open Letter here (PDF, 326 kB)
One Trillion Dollar Bailout Can No Longer Conceal the Nazi Roots of the ‘Brussels EU’
In the April 23, 2010 edition of the New York Times newspaper – and in the supporting online documentation – Dr. Rath exposed the sobering facts about the Nazi roots of the so-called ‘European Union’, the ‘Brussels EU’.
Within days after the exposure of these facts, the Euro fell to an all time low on global markets. What was interpreted by some as an ‘attack’ by greedy investors on the ‘Euro’ was in fact much more – the resounding ‘No’ of world opinion to the Nazi-rooted ‘Brussels EU’. But the financial markets were merely the peak of the iceberg for the loss of political credibility of this construct.
Click here to read Open Letter.
Download Open Letter here (PDF, 326 kB).
- Death Of David Rockefeller At 101: Media Obituaries Ignore His Central Role In Bilderberg Group
- Study Finds High-Dose B Vitamins Have Protective Effect Against Air Pollution
- LESSONS FROM HISTORY: Thomas Müntzer – Violent Revolution Is Never The Answer
- The Importance of Micronutrients for Healthy Hair
- MORE Bad News For Pharma: Bisphosphonate Drugs For Osteoporosis WEAKEN Bones!
- Worldwide Studies Show High-Dose B Vitamins Reduce Schizophrenia Symptoms
- U.S. Department Of Defense Revealed To Be Editing Wikipedia