Download Dr. Rath's Open Letter (PDF, 133 kB)
New York Times, November 6, 2008
After the American people voted “Change” for their country and the world, the global “Status Quo” retaliates: At G-20 Finance Conference in New York on 11/15 it plans “New World Order” to derail the Obama government.
Oil and Drug Cartel Plans
Revenge of the Status Quo
The victory of the movement of change in the US elections threatens the global status quo and its economic base – the oil and drug cartel. The sympathy and hope that unites people around the world with president-elect Obama poses an even bigger threat to them: a global domino effect encouraging peoples around the world to challenge these global interests.
In his last days of power, George Bush – together with Sarkozy, Merkel and other foreign cartel stakeholders – are trying to orchestrate through the International Monetary Fund (IMF) what amounts not just to a coup d’etat, but to a “global coup”. The exposure of this coup in this newspaper will render these plans void and help the movement of change to go forward.
Goals of Cartel’s “Global Coup”
The goals of this coup are as follows:
These goals are pursued under the pretext of an economic crisis, advocacy for the developing world – and all before the Obama administration even takes office.
Past and Present Political Stakeholders of the Oil and Drug Cartel
Motives For “Global Coup”
For about a century the rule of the oil and drug cartel was compatible with democracy. But the oil business could last only as long as renewable energies were hidden from the public. Four decades ago, the space age began with rockets propelled by hydrogen (water) energy – but we never learned that this energy can also run cars, heat houses and light cities.
Similarly, the drug investment business – which thrives on expanding diseases as markets for patented drugs – could only exist so long as it was hidden behind false promises of cures. In the 21st century, these fraudulent business models – the status quo’s economic base – are no longer compatible with democracy. The IMF coup is designed to defend this status quo.
Instigators of “Global Coup”
With such a frontal attack on the movement of change, this movement has the right to know who the instigators of the global coup are. In short, they are the political figureheads of some of the largest drug exporting nations:
- France’s Sarkozy was brought to power by the oil/drug cartel and is its despera te response to a world determined to end the tyranny of oil. On October 18, 2008 – in the shadow of the US election’s final weeks – Sarkozy met with George Bush to set the date for the coup: the G-20 IMF meeting in New York on November 15, 2008.
- Germany’s Merkel was brought to power by the German drug cartel. During the past weeks, Merkel – together with Sarkozy – has been bullying European and Asian countries into participating in this coup under the pretext of fighting the financial crisis.
- UK’s Brown, their accomplice, has recently promised the Gulf States a “bigger say” in the IMF. Without any authority, Brown guaranteed these states a part of the “booty” – i.e. US voting shares in the IMF – in return for participating in the coup.
New Hideout of the Cartel
All these activities were coordinated from the new “hideout” of the oil and drug cartel: the “Brussels EU.” A closer look reveals the quasi-dictatorial nature of this construct. The decision taking body, the “EU Commission,” is not democratically elected, but appointed. Its members are “selected” to serve corporate interests. In contrast, the EU Parliament – portrayed as the guarantor of democracy – has merely consultative status and neither legislative nor executive powers. It serves as a fig-leaf for the quasi-dictatorial “Brussels EU.”
The first mention of such a pan-European cartel organization appeared in the plans of the Nazi/IG Farben coalition for a post-WWII Europe contolled by them. IG Farben was the infamous oil and drug cartel that had financed the rise of the Nazis to power and the preparations for WWII, in search of world conquest. Details are documented in US Senate records. By exposing to the world this coup against the movement of change – and the role the Brussels EU played in it – this cartel hideout can no longer survive in a democratic world.
A New Era for All Mankind
No-one can say “we didn’t know.”
- International Tribunal Accuses Monsanto Of Committing ‘Ecocide’
- Who Knows What’s Best For Your Children? You? Or The Government?
- Long-Term Use Of Antibiotics May Raise Risk Of Bowel Cancer
- Demise Of The Brussels EU Moves Closer: UK Government Issues Formal Notice Of Intention To Leave
- Death Of David Rockefeller At 101: Media Obituaries Ignore His Central Role In Bilderberg Group
- Study Finds High-Dose B Vitamins Have Protective Effect Against Air Pollution