This Year's UN-General Assembly Decides On The Future Of The United Nations, World Peace And The Future Of Mankind
When the United Nations General Assembly meets this year it will have to take decisions that determine the future of the United Nations as the Parliament of the World, the course of world peace and thereby the future of mankind. Since the foundation of the United Nations more than half a century ago, no UN General Assembly has ever been more significant.
The Bush-Administration knows that, as do all other governments that made the fateful decision to join a war led in open violation of International Law and by lying to the entire world. They know that the world community can not and will not tolerate their actions. The background to their diplomatic frenzy in the UN-Security Council is their fear of the UN General Assembly’s decisions later this month.
The fact is, if the UN General Assembly allows the UN-Security Council cave in to US pressure and - retrospectively - legitimize the attack war against Iraq, it will have destroyed the very basis of the United Nations existence - to ban all wars of aggression.
Instead of granting immunity to those politicians responsible for starting illegal wars of aggression you must bring them to justice before the International Criminal Court (ICC) in The Hague which started its work this year with precisely that purpose. If you don’t act now, the corporate interests behind these politicians will continue to threaten world peace for generations to come.
The Heads of State of the close to 200 nations of the world must now act together to initiate Proceedings at the ICC in order to protect the most valuable asset mankind has to preserve world peace: the United Nations system of International Law and the UN Charter.
- Death Of David Rockefeller At 101: Media Obituaries Ignore His Central Role In Bilderberg Group
- Study Finds High-Dose B Vitamins Have Protective Effect Against Air Pollution
- LESSONS FROM HISTORY: Thomas Müntzer – Violent Revolution Is Never The Answer
- The Importance of Micronutrients for Healthy Hair
- MORE Bad News For Pharma: Bisphosphonate Drugs For Osteoporosis WEAKEN Bones!
- Worldwide Studies Show High-Dose B Vitamins Reduce Schizophrenia Symptoms
- U.S. Department Of Defense Revealed To Be Editing Wikipedia