List of Micronutrients
To learn about the roles of specific micronutrients in preventing heart attacks, strokes, high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol and other cardiovascular conditions, read the book 'Why Animals Don't Get Heart Attacks...But People Do!'
To learn about micronutrient approaches that have been shown to block all key mechanisms that make cancer a deadly disease, read the book 'Victory Over Cancer'.
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinate)
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenate)
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E (d-alpha-Tocopherol)
Other Essential Nutrients
- Green Tea Leaf Extract
- Coenzyme Q-10
Micronutrient Therapies for HIV/AIDS
The synergistic combination of micronutrients shown above has been shown to reverse the course of AIDS, even in its advanced stage, in patients who had not previously taken any ARV drugs. You can read details of this important finding here.
There is now widespread scientific evidence demonstrating the clinical benefits of micronutrient supplements in HIV/AIDS. Moreover, even Dr. Luc Montagnier – recipient of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Medicine for the discovery of the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) – has now spoken out for nutrition and micronutrients in the fight against HIV/AIDS. Nevertheless, despite all this, the promoters of ARV drugs continue to hide the truth.
Our Foundation is a non-profit organization and we would be pleased to offer, for free, to any government in the world, further details in order to help save lives immediately. Please contact us here.
- Micronutrients can inhibit breast cancer progression and metastasis
- TAFTA: How and why does it threaten U.S. vitamin freedom?
- Micronutrients You Rarely Consider For Healing Bone Fractures
- Our Typhoon Haiyan donation: Give a man a boat and you feed him for a lifetime
- Strong Connective tissue: A Key factor in Controlling Cancer Metastasis
- Micronutrient Synergy Can Curb Blood Supply In
- Prostate Cancer Can Respond to Micronutrient Synergy
- On the Way to the Natural Control of Colon Cancer