Violent Revolution Is Never The Answer – Thomas Müntzer
Thomas Müntzer (1489-1525) was born in Saxony, Germany. He received an academic education and decided very early on that he wanted to devote his life to God and the people. Even before he met his mentor Martin Luther, however, Müntzer had distanced himself from the Catholic Church. He felt the inequality that existed between poor people and the clergy was not being properly addressed. This led him to become a radical preacher and a significant influence in the early years of the Reformation.
- Death Of David Rockefeller At 101: Media Obituaries Ignore His Central Role In Bilderberg Group
- Study Finds High-Dose B Vitamins Have Protective Effect Against Air Pollution
- LESSONS FROM HISTORY: Thomas Müntzer – Violent Revolution Is Never The Answer
- The Importance of Micronutrients for Healthy Hair
- MORE Bad News For Pharma: Bisphosphonate Drugs For Osteoporosis WEAKEN Bones!
- Worldwide Studies Show High-Dose B Vitamins Reduce Schizophrenia Symptoms
- U.S. Department Of Defense Revealed To Be Editing Wikipedia