IN THE NAME OF THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD
Complaint Against Genocide and Other Crimes Against Humanity Committed in Connection With The Pharmaceutical 'Business With Disease' And The Recent War Against Iraq
This complaint is submitted to the International Criminal Court by
Matthias Rath MD and others on behalf of the people of the world
To the prosecutor of the International Criminal Court,
This complaint brings before the International Court of Justice (ICC) the greatest crimes ever committed in the course of human history. The accused are charged with causing injury to and the death of millions of people through the ‘business with disease’, war crimes and other crimes against humanity. These crimes fall under the jurisdiction of the International Criminal Court.
The accused know that they will be held accountable for these crimes and they have therefore embarked on a global campaign to undermine the authority of the ICC in order to put themselves above international law and continue their crimes to the detriment of all mankind.
Therefore, the current complaint must be considered by the ICC with utmost urgency. Moreover, every natural person and every government is hereby called upon to join this complaint with the goal to once and for all terminate these crimes.
- Worldwide Studies Show High-Dose B Vitamins Reduce Schizophrenia Symptoms
- U.S. Department Of Defense Revealed To Be Editing Wikipedia
- Interview With Actress Casey B. Dolan: Visions For A World Of Health, Peace And Social Justice
- Will Donald Trump Make Friends With Big Pharma Or Keep His Election Promise?
- They Still Dance On The Graves Of The Auschwitz Survivors
- Promoting Old Drugs For Dangerous New Uses: Study Claims Calcium Channel Blockers Stop Spread Of Cancer