Complaint Against Genocide and Other Crimes Against Humanity Committed in Connection With The Pharmaceutical 'Business With Disease' And The Recent War Against Iraq
The individuals named should be indicted before the International Criminal Court on the basis of the valid grounds specified in this complaint.
The investigations into the individual responsibilities of the accused are to be taken up and continued by the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court.
These investigations will also be continued and intensified on our side, the side of the people of the world.
The accused should be convicted for the following reasons:
This complaint is to be updated and completed in a system of constant development and revision until legal proceedings finally commence against the accused.
This complaint deals with the largest crimes ever committed in the course of human history. Every day that formal proceeding at the International Criminal Court against the accused are delayed, millions of people worldwide will pay with their lives and the world moves closer to the next world war. There must be no delay.
As the US Prosecutor in the Nuremberg War Tribunal against the executives of the chemical/petrochemical cartel IG Farben stated: “ If the crimes committed by the accused are not brought to the daylight and if they are not held accountable, they will do even more harm in the future.”
We call on every person and every Government in the world to unite behind the charges. The time to act is now.
The Hague, Netherlands
On behalf of the people of the world,
- Brussels EU Regulators Blatantly Ignoring Toxic Effects Of Pesticide Cocktails In Foods
- International Tribunal Accuses Monsanto Of Committing ‘Ecocide’
- Who Knows What’s Best For Your Children? You? Or The Government?
- Long-Term Use Of Antibiotics May Raise Risk Of Bowel Cancer
- Demise Of The Brussels EU Moves Closer: UK Government Issues Formal Notice Of Intention To Leave
- Death Of David Rockefeller At 101: Media Obituaries Ignore His Central Role In Bilderberg Group
- Study Finds High-Dose B Vitamins Have Protective Effect Against Air Pollution