The Big Picture
It is sometimes difficult to understand the complex relationships that exist between the key international bodies, governments, trade associations and other entities concerned with health. Awareness of how these bodies fit together and their respective functions is, however, fundamental to understanding the bigger picture and the full extent of the threat to your health posed by this web of interest groups.
Click on names in the image below for more information.
- Diets rich in omega-3 fatty acids may help lower blood pressure in young, healthy adults
- World AIDS Day Campaign 2016: Over 1 Million HIV/AIDS Deaths Per Year And STILL Avoiding The Truth About Vitamins
- Study shows micronutrients address multiple risk factors for heart disease
- Weedkiller used on GM crops is found in range of products including Kellogg's Cornflakes and Doritos
- High doses of vitamin D reduce the risk of respiratory illnesses by 40%
- Fish oil supplements may improve muscle function in older women