The Big Picture
It is sometimes difficult to understand the complex relationships that exist between the key international bodies, governments, trade associations and other entities concerned with health. Awareness of how these bodies fit together and their respective functions is, however, fundamental to understanding the bigger picture and the full extent of the threat to your health posed by this web of interest groups.
Click on names in the image below for more information.
- The Benefits of Micronutrients in Skin Disease - Psoriasis
- Evidence mounting that lack of vitamin D may increase risk of developing multiple sclerosis
- Supplements save public health money: Review
- Amino acids may improve arterial health and blood pressure: Study
- The ‘Coalition’ Enlisted to Assist a Youth Refusing Court-Ordered Cancer Treatment
- Curcumin for sports nutrition? RCT supports role for pain reduction after heavy exercise
- Drug industry earning $1 TRILLION a year and still not curing chronic diseases: Time to make natural preventive healthcare approaches a human right!