The Big Picture
It is sometimes difficult to understand the complex relationships that exist between the key international bodies, governments, trade associations and other entities concerned with health. Awareness of how these bodies fit together and their respective functions is, however, fundamental to understanding the bigger picture and the full extent of the threat to your health posed by this web of interest groups.
Click on names in the image below for more information.
- Promoting Old Drugs For Dangerous New Uses: Study Claims Calcium Channel Blockers Stop Spread Of Cancer
- Webinar with Celia Penny Moses-Nagbiku on 25 January, 2017
- Hospital Food And Nutrition Classes In Medical Schools: Can You Work Out What The Connection Is?
- Giordano Bruno – martyred for being years ahead of his scientific contemporaries
- Progress in Cellular Health Science: An End-Of-Year Message from Dr. Matthias Rath
- Women who take paracetamol and ibuprofen risk going deaf