The Big Picture
It is sometimes difficult to understand the complex relationships that exist between the key international bodies, governments, trade associations and other entities concerned with health. Awareness of how these bodies fit together and their respective functions is, however, fundamental to understanding the bigger picture and the full extent of the threat to your health posed by this web of interest groups.
Click on names in the image below for more information.
- New Studies Provide Damning Evidence Of Orthodox Medicine’s Inability To Treat Heart Failure
- Omega-3 levels linked to better cognitive performance
- Nazis created 'basic plan' for European Union, UKIP MEP Gerard Batten says
- Reducing doses of common stroke drug 'could save thousands of lives': Death rates would be slashed by a sixth if levels were cut by a third
- The importance of micronutrients for athletic performance
- MS drug mitoxantrone may be linked to increased risk of colorectal cancer