The Big Picture
It is sometimes difficult to understand the complex relationships that exist between the key international bodies, governments, trade associations and other entities concerned with health. Awareness of how these bodies fit together and their respective functions is, however, fundamental to understanding the bigger picture and the full extent of the threat to your health posed by this web of interest groups.
Click on names in the image below for more information.
- Launch of our End Heart Disease – Plant a Fruit Tree campaign
- Doctors demand a 20% tax on sugary drinks to fight UK obesity epidemic
- Two-thirds of teen and young adult cancer patients facing end of life use aggressive measures
- Statins lower the body's levels of CoQ10: Merck knows about it, why don't many cardiologists?
- Omega-3s show ‘positive effects’ for athletic endurance and muscle function
- Women Benefit From Proper Micronutrient Supplementation
- Some people age three times faster than others, study finds
- Omega-3 supplements, antioxidants may help with preclinical Alzheimer's disease