The Big Picture
It is sometimes difficult to understand the complex relationships that exist between the key international bodies, governments, trade associations and other entities concerned with health. Awareness of how these bodies fit together and their respective functions is, however, fundamental to understanding the bigger picture and the full extent of the threat to your health posed by this web of interest groups.
Click on names in the image below for more information.
- HIV/AIDS: Dr. Rath was RIGHT!
- Micronutrients inhibit specific enzymes crucial to tumor invasion and metastasis in adult sarcomas
- Micronutrients inhibit human leukemia cells growth and inflammation factors
- Commentary on the safety of vitamins
- Micronutrients inhibit key tissue digesting enzymes in various types of Sarcomas
- Auschwitz survivors and Dr. Rath Foundation set new goals for Movement of Life