The Big Picture
It is sometimes difficult to understand the complex relationships that exist between the key international bodies, governments, trade associations and other entities concerned with health. Awareness of how these bodies fit together and their respective functions is, however, fundamental to understanding the bigger picture and the full extent of the threat to your health posed by this web of interest groups.
Click on names in the image below for more information.
- Hayfever drugs 'could reduce brain size and increase risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s', study says
- Nearly three-quarters of families make an effort to buy organic food, OTA survey reveals
- Greece set to run out of cash by May pushing Europe into another crisis
- Prince 'overdosed on painkiller Percocet days before his death' and was given a 'save shot
- Towards A World Without AIDS: Higher Zinc Levels May Decrease Inflammation In HIV-Positive People
- Fast food may expose consumers to harmful chemicals called phthalates