The Big Picture
It is sometimes difficult to understand the complex relationships that exist between the key international bodies, governments, trade associations and other entities concerned with health. Awareness of how these bodies fit together and their respective functions is, however, fundamental to understanding the bigger picture and the full extent of the threat to your health posed by this web of interest groups.
Click on names in the image below for more information.
- Our Official Video Messages for World Cancer Day 2016
- To Fight ‘Superbugs,’ Drug Makers Call for Incentives to Develop Antibiotics
- Cranberry extract confirmed to fight urinary tract infections in breastfed babies under age one
- Deficiency of vitamin B12 a concern among elderly
- Elite Athletes Take Vitamin D Supplements to Maximize Performance
- The effects of the Trans-Pacific Partnership on pharmaceutical innovation