The Big Picture
It is sometimes difficult to understand the complex relationships that exist between the key international bodies, governments, trade associations and other entities concerned with health. Awareness of how these bodies fit together and their respective functions is, however, fundamental to understanding the bigger picture and the full extent of the threat to your health posed by this web of interest groups.
Click on names in the image below for more information.
- New study shows supplements of B vitamins and omega-3 can stop development of Alzheimer’s disease
- Cellular Medicine Symposiums in Maastricht, the Netherlands, 22/25 April 2015
- Health Protective Effects of Phytonutrients: Green Tea Extract
- Greece demands payment of €279 billion by Germany for Nazi-era crimes
- Research from Denmark confirms dangers of chemical cocktails in foods
- Google’s approach to cancer: Copying the pharma business model
- Jean-Claude Juncker calls for creation of Brussels EU army: A clear sign that the construct’s corporate backers are getting desperate
- New study finds doctors underestimate dangers of Paracetamol