The Big Picture
It is sometimes difficult to understand the complex relationships that exist between the key international bodies, governments, trade associations and other entities concerned with health. Awareness of how these bodies fit together and their respective functions is, however, fundamental to understanding the bigger picture and the full extent of the threat to your health posed by this web of interest groups.
Click on names in the image below for more information.
- Study finds vitamin B3 lowers risk of non-melanoma skin cancers
- Our Study Proves That Heart Disease Is Linked To Vitamin C Deficiency
- New study proves heart failure drug digoxin INCREASES risk of death: The time to consider natural alternatives is NOW!
- The Benefits of Micronutrients in Heart Failure
- Accuracy of articles on Wikipedia: Serious questions continue to be raised
- Study finds women who consume fish-liver oil in adolescence or midlife have reduced risk of coronary heart disease when older