The Big Picture
It is sometimes difficult to understand the complex relationships that exist between the key international bodies, governments, trade associations and other entities concerned with health. Awareness of how these bodies fit together and their respective functions is, however, fundamental to understanding the bigger picture and the full extent of the threat to your health posed by this web of interest groups.
Click on names in the image below for more information.
- US Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee admits cholesterol in food not health concern but ignores scientific facts about heart disease
- Health Protective Effects of Phytonutrients: Quercetin
- World Cancer Day 2015: Millions of Patients Dying for the Truth
- 70th Anniversary of the Liberation of Auschwitz: The lessons of history have yet to be learned
- Cancer is not just pure ‘bad luck’