The Big Picture
It is sometimes difficult to understand the complex relationships that exist between the key international bodies, governments, trade associations and other entities concerned with health. Awareness of how these bodies fit together and their respective functions is, however, fundamental to understanding the bigger picture and the full extent of the threat to your health posed by this web of interest groups.
Click on names in the image below for more information.
- Micronutrients May Reduce Risk in Hormone Replacement Therapy
- The Ebola Epidemic: A Chance to Embrace Natural Medicine
- Micronutrients are important for healthy Cholesterol Levels
- Concerned about bird flu? Micronutrients can help!
- A treatise on the scurvy
- Clinical benefits of micronutrients in tuberculosis
- Micronutrients help in maintenance of blood sugar