The Big Picture
It is sometimes difficult to understand the complex relationships that exist between the key international bodies, governments, trade associations and other entities concerned with health. Awareness of how these bodies fit together and their respective functions is, however, fundamental to understanding the bigger picture and the full extent of the threat to your health posed by this web of interest groups.
Click on names in the image below for more information.
- Micronutrients support Blood Sugar Metabolism
- Brexit: Europe stunned by UK Leave vote
- June is Recognized As Cataract Awareness Month
- Consequences of BREXIT: Demise of the ‘Brussels EU’ – Rise of a ‘Europe for the People, by the People’
- Dr. Rath Research Institute study: Cause for increased risk of heart attacks in patients taking Calcium Channel Blockers identified: Decreased collagen production impairs artery wall cells