The Big Picture
It is sometimes difficult to understand the complex relationships that exist between the key international bodies, governments, trade associations and other entities concerned with health. Awareness of how these bodies fit together and their respective functions is, however, fundamental to understanding the bigger picture and the full extent of the threat to your health posed by this web of interest groups.
Click on names in the image below for more information.
- 70th Anniversary of the Liberation of Auschwitz: The lessons of history have yet to be learned
- Cancer is not just pure ‘bad luck’
- Government surveillance and our right to freedom of speech
- Why the story about Angela Merkel’s phone being spied on by the NSA was fabricated
- Micronutrients against Brain Tumors
- The Barletta Declaration: Making Natural Preventive Health a Human Right