The Big Picture
It is sometimes difficult to understand the complex relationships that exist between the key international bodies, governments, trade associations and other entities concerned with health. Awareness of how these bodies fit together and their respective functions is, however, fundamental to understanding the bigger picture and the full extent of the threat to your health posed by this web of interest groups.
Click on names in the image below for more information.
- World Heart Day 2016: Promoting The Illusion That Deaths From Cardiovascular Diseases Can Be Prevented With Drugs
- The Importance of Minerals in Optimum Function of the Heart and other Muscles
- Choline and betaine may counter insulin resistance: Study
- Fighting for a daughter’s life
- Microsoft Claims It Will ‘Solve’ Cancer Within 10 Years, But Omits To Mention Its Primary Cause
- Could DHA supplements during pregnancy boost attention in children?