Brussels EU continues attempts to curtail spread of lifesaving natural health information – 250,000 European citizens respond by signing Petition for Referendum on Natural Remedies
A recent European Commission working document on health claims for foods and food supplements provides definitive proof that one of the key goals of the Pharma Cartel and its political stakeholders in Brussels is to severely curtail the spread of lifesaving information on natural health throughout the whole of Europe.
For example, whilst the document suggests that some health claims for vitamin C may be permitted in relation to the important contribution it makes to normal collagen production, the Commission seems ruthlessly intent on banning the majority of claims that make mention of this micronutrient’s numerous other health benefits. As such, by trying to limit the spread of natural health information in this way, the “Brussels EU” is attempting to eliminate a key threat to the financial interests of the multi-trillion dollar “pharmaceutical business with disease.”
Nevertheless, as bad as this may be, it is now clear that even the small number of concessions the Commission has made thus far, in terms of the health claims it may eventually permit, are a response to the cutting edge research carried out at the Dr. Rath Research Institute, the education and campaigning work of the Dr. Rath Health Foundation and, no less importantly, the ongoing actions and support from our tens of thousands of supporters from all over the world.
In this respect, it is particularly notable that over a quarter of a million people, from all 27 Brussels EU countries, have now signed the European Referendum Initiative’s petition for a Referendum on Natural Remedies, a campaign coordinated by the Dr. Rath Health Foundation. With their awareness growing that thousands of clinical and scientific studies now show how vitamins and other natural therapies can prevent the development of chronic diseases, it is increasingly clear that the demands of European citizens for unrestricted access to scientifically-based natural health remedies are growing louder by the day.
In this situation, we urge all European citizens to do everything they can to spread awareness of the Referendum on Natural Remedies campaign and increase the number of signatures. With millions of people dying every year from diseases such as heart attacks, strokes and cancer, and the European Commission doing everything it can to prevent them from learning about natural alternatives to the Pharma Cartel’s patented synthetic chemical drugs, there is clearly no time to lose.
- Referendum for Natural Remedies campaign
- Click here to download the European Referendum Initiative campaign flyer
- European Referendum Initiative homepage
- In Praise Of Garlic And Lemon Juice, And Recalling The 2009 Coup D’état In South Africa
- Reduction in the Frequency of Arrhythmic Episodes in Patients with Paroxysmal Atrial Arrhythmia with a Vitamin/Essential Nutrient Program
- European Consumer Lobby Group BEUC Exposed: Supported By Currency Speculator George Soros And The Brussels EU
- Starvation on a full stomach
- The Global Healthcare Crisis Isn’t Due To Lack Of Funding, But To Ineffective Therapies
- World Heart Day 2016: Promoting The Illusion That Deaths From Cardiovascular Diseases Can Be Prevented With Drugs
- The Importance of Minerals in Optimum Function of the Heart and other Muscles
- Choline and betaine may counter insulin resistance: Study
- Fighting for a daughter’s life
- Microsoft Claims It Will ‘Solve’ Cancer Within 10 Years, But Omits To Mention Its Primary Cause
- Could DHA supplements during pregnancy boost attention in children?