Email your protest to every delegate to the Codex Alimentarius Commission
We provide below a suitable text that you can copy and paste into your email.
I hereby call upon all delegates to the CCNFSDU to throw out the current Guidelines agreed at the meeting in Bonn between 1 st and 5 th November 2004 and replace them with the following, simple standards:
As a United Nations body, Codex Alimentarius standards MUST accord with the current scientific thinking promoted by the UN itself (e.g. the report of the joint WHO/FAO expert consultation ‘Diet, nutrition and the prevention of chronic diseases’) and I therefore call upon you to support the standards proposed above, rather than the restrictive and dangerous standards proposed by the current Guidelines.If you continue to support standards that blatantly ignore the evidence and restrict access to scientifically proven, safe, effective and affordable natural health remedies, you will be guilty of condemning millions of people to death from preventable diseases such as cancer and cardiovascular disease and should be held to account for these crimes.
- Brussels EU Regulators Blatantly Ignoring Toxic Effects Of Pesticide Cocktails In Foods
- International Tribunal Accuses Monsanto Of Committing ‘Ecocide’
- Who Knows What’s Best For Your Children? You? Or The Government?
- Long-Term Use Of Antibiotics May Raise Risk Of Bowel Cancer
- Demise Of The Brussels EU Moves Closer: UK Government Issues Formal Notice Of Intention To Leave
- Death Of David Rockefeller At 101: Media Obituaries Ignore His Central Role In Bilderberg Group
- Study Finds High-Dose B Vitamins Have Protective Effect Against Air Pollution