By accessing and using this web site, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use this site.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) from the Dr. Rath Health Foundation’s web site for personal, non-commercial use only.
This is the granting of a license, not a transfer of title. Under this license you may not:
- modify the materials and/or distribute modified materials
- use the materials for any commercial purpose
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the Dr. Rath Health Foundation at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the Dr. Rath Health Foundation’s web site are provided “as is”. The Dr. Rath Health Foundation makes no warranties, either expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of intellectual property or other violations of rights. Furthermore, the Dr. Rath Health Foundation does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the materials, or matters relating to such materials, either on its website or on any of the sites linked to or from the site.
In no event shall the Dr. Rath Health Foundation or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including – without limitation – damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on its web site. This applies even if the Dr. Rath Health Foundation or a representative authorized by the Dr. Rath Health Foundation has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials the appearing on the Dr. Rath Health Foundation’s web site could include technical, typographical or photographic errors. The Dr. Rath Health Foundation does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete or current. The Dr. Rath Health Foundation may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Dr. Rath Health Foundation does not make any commitment to update the materials.
The Dr. Rath Health Foundation has not reviewed all of the links on this site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Dr. Rath Health Foundation of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Death Of David Rockefeller At 101: Media Obituaries Ignore His Central Role In Bilderberg Group
- Study Finds High-Dose B Vitamins Have Protective Effect Against Air Pollution
- LESSONS FROM HISTORY: Thomas Müntzer – Violent Revolution Is Never The Answer
- The Importance of Micronutrients for Healthy Hair
- MORE Bad News For Pharma: Bisphosphonate Drugs For Osteoporosis WEAKEN Bones!
- Worldwide Studies Show High-Dose B Vitamins Reduce Schizophrenia Symptoms
- U.S. Department Of Defense Revealed To Be Editing Wikipedia