Mirja Holtrop was born and raised in Germany, where she studied Computer Science and Public Relations. After working as a Marketing Assistant for a couple of years she joined the Dr. Rath Health Foundation. In the early 2000s she moved to South Africa where she studied Education at the University of Cape Town. Her first book, ‘The Secret of Cells’, was published in 2004.
Since then, after spending 13 years in South Africa, Mirja has published five more books and moved back to Germany. Today, in addition to writing books, she works on the Dr. Rath Health Foundation’s international Movement of Life project.
Mirja loves organic gardening, cooking, and animals. She lives with her eight-year old son near Düsseldorf in Germany.
- Interview With Actress Casey B. Dolan:
Visions For A World Of Health, Peace And Social Justice (9 February 2017)
- Giordano Bruno –
being years ahead
of his scientific contemporaries (5 January 2017)
- Louis Pasteur –
his research saved the lives of millions (19 December 2016)
- Successful Anti-Ageing –
Be Younger Than Your Years (17 November 2016)
- Alchemy of Power: The Pharma Industry
Its History, Its Drugs, And How It Manipulates The World (27 October 2016)
- Starvation on a full stomach
Why it is time that kids learn a new way to eat... (7 October 2016)
- Nothing Tastes As Good As Optimum Health Feels!
Preventive healthcare in a nutshell (8 September 2016)
- Worldwide Studies Show High-Dose B Vitamins Reduce Schizophrenia Symptoms
- U.S. Department Of Defense Revealed To Be Editing Wikipedia
- Interview With Actress Casey B. Dolan: Visions For A World Of Health, Peace And Social Justice
- Will Donald Trump Make Friends With Big Pharma Or Keep His Election Promise?
- They Still Dance On The Graves Of The Auschwitz Survivors
- Promoting Old Drugs For Dangerous New Uses: Study Claims Calcium Channel Blockers Stop Spread Of Cancer