Mirja Holtrop was born and raised in Germany, where she studied Computer Science and Public Relations. After working as a Marketing Assistant for a couple of years she joined the Dr. Rath Health Foundation. In the early 2000s she moved to South Africa where she studied Education at the University of Cape Town. Her first book, ‘The Secret of Cells’, was published in 2004.
Since then, after spending 13 years in South Africa, Mirja has published five more books and moved back to Germany. Today, in addition to writing books, she works on the Dr. Rath Health Foundation’s international Movement of Life project.
Mirja loves organic gardening, cooking, and animals. She lives with her eight-year old son near Düsseldorf in Germany.
- Thomas Müntzer – Violent Revolution
Is Never The Answer (9 March 2017)
- Interview With Actress Casey B. Dolan:
Visions For A World Of Health, Peace And Social Justice (9 February 2017)
- Giordano Bruno –
being years ahead
of his scientific contemporaries (5 January 2017)
- Louis Pasteur –
his research saved the lives of millions (19 December 2016)
- Successful Anti-Ageing –
Be Younger Than Your Years (17 November 2016)
- Alchemy of Power: The Pharma Industry
Its History, Its Drugs, And How It Manipulates The World (27 October 2016)
- Starvation on a full stomach
Why it is time that kids learn a new way to eat... (7 October 2016)
- Nothing Tastes As Good As Optimum Health Feels!
Preventive healthcare in a nutshell (8 September 2016)
- Brussels EU Regulators Blatantly Ignoring Toxic Effects Of Pesticide Cocktails In Foods
- International Tribunal Accuses Monsanto Of Committing ‘Ecocide’
- Who Knows What’s Best For Your Children? You? Or The Government?
- Long-Term Use Of Antibiotics May Raise Risk Of Bowel Cancer
- Demise Of The Brussels EU Moves Closer: UK Government Issues Formal Notice Of Intention To Leave
- Death Of David Rockefeller At 101: Media Obituaries Ignore His Central Role In Bilderberg Group
- Study Finds High-Dose B Vitamins Have Protective Effect Against Air Pollution