About The Dr. Rath Health Foundation
The Goals of the Dr. Rath Foundation
The primary goal of the Dr. Rath Health Foundation is to establish a New Global Healthcare System that can be implemented simply and economically in any country, at the local level and right up to the level of national public health policy. Based on scientific breakthroughs in the areas of vitamin research and cellular health, it is already possible that cardiovascular disease, cancer, AIDS and other common diseases will be largely unknown in future generations if this New Global Healthcare System is implemented now.
This primary goal has particular relevance to people in the developing world where the integration of natural health approaches into public health strategies will significantly improve the health and lives of millions of people, who may otherwise be unable to access any other forms of affordable healthcare.
Indisputably the turn from the second millennium to the third has coincided with worldwide changes in healthcare. Each day more and more patients and health professionals are taking advantage of the fact that most common diseases can be effectively prevented, and treated naturally, by vitamins and other natural therapies.
Health improvements achieved with essential nutrients are so superior to conventional medical approaches for cardiovascular diseases, cancer, AIDS and other common diseases that major health insurance companies in Europe are now reimbursing the cost of these remedies.
In spite of exploding health care costs, the most common chronic diseases have reached epidemic proportions and they continue to spread. Among them are:
The Foundation is also actively engaged in worldwide initiatives that promote the right to natural health freedom, particularly in Europe and the United States, where the activities of the Codex Alimentarius Commission and the European Commission most threaten that basic human right. The Foundation also recognizes that health is inextricably linked to peace and security and has consequently launched the “Make Health – Not War” initiative which can be seen on the homepage of this website.
Winning the fight against cancer and AIDS
The available scientific and clinical evidence leaves no doubt that the preventive and therapeutic use of these essential nutrients and the implementation of this knowledge into public health policies will significantly reduce the death rate from cancer and AIDS. Further documentation is available on this website and other Internet health sites.
Some Effects of the Foundation's Work
Dr. Rath’s medical advance in the natural control of cancer was presented in a full-page announcement in the world’s largest newspaper USA Today, on March 8, 2002. The medical community immediately understood the impact of this discovery. Within weeks of the announcement, the following remarkable events occurred:
In a letter to the WHO President Dr. Gro Harlem Brundtland, Dr. Rath urged her to call for a global conference specifically dedicated to natural health programs.
The targeted outcome of the implementation of the New Global Healthcare System is the prevention and eradication of disease. Vitamin research and Cellular Health constitute a sound scientific basis for the implementation of effective, side effect free and economical healthcare measures.
A Crucial Moment In History
- In Praise Of Garlic And Lemon Juice, And Recalling The 2009 Coup D’état In South Africa
- Reduction in the Frequency of Arrhythmic Episodes in Patients with Paroxysmal Atrial Arrhythmia with a Vitamin/Essential Nutrient Program
- European Consumer Lobby Group BEUC Exposed: Supported By Currency Speculator George Soros And The Brussels EU
- Starvation on a full stomach
- The Global Healthcare Crisis Isn’t Due To Lack Of Funding, But To Ineffective Therapies
- World Heart Day 2016: Promoting The Illusion That Deaths From Cardiovascular Diseases Can Be Prevented With Drugs
- The Importance of Minerals in Optimum Function of the Heart and other Muscles
- Choline and betaine may counter insulin resistance: Study
- Fighting for a daughter’s life
- Microsoft Claims It Will ‘Solve’ Cancer Within 10 Years, But Omits To Mention Its Primary Cause
- Could DHA supplements during pregnancy boost attention in children?