Why Animals Don't Get Heart Attacks
Updated Edition Includes Dr. Rath's
Landmark Lecture At Stanford University
Matthias Rath, M.D., a world-renowned physician and scientist, is known for his pioneering research in natural and cellular health. This book summarizes his breakthrough discoveries, which will lead to the eradication of cardiovascular disease. Two-time Nobel Laureate Dr. Linus Pauling told Dr. Rath: “Your discoveries are so important for millions of people that they threaten entire industries. One day there may even be wars just to prevent this breakthrough from being widely accepted. This is the time when you need to stand up!”
This book documents one of the most significant medical breakthroughs ever made in human health. The magnitude of Dr. Rath’s breakthrough has given him the courage to challenge the largest investment industry on earth – the pharmaceutical industry and its trillion dollar “business with disease.” This book also answers some of today's most burning political questions:
Why does the current 400 billion dollar “prescription drug benefit” only cover symptom-oriented, patentable pharmaceutical drugs with harmful side effects – but rejects coverage of effective, safe and affordable natural therapies?
Why has there been a sustained international effort on behalf of global drug companies to outlaw natural, non-patentable natural therapies worldwide by abusing the United Nation’s “Codex Alimentarius Commission”?
Why is the US administration attempting to reverse one of the greatest civil liberties achieved by the American people in past decades – the right to free access to natural health as guaranteed by the DSHEA Act of 1994?
The continued existence of the pharmaceutical industry depends on its suppression of the medical discoveries documented in "Why Animals Don’t Get Heart Attacks – But People Do!" If we, the people of the world, want to end the pharmaceutical “business with disease,” we must take advantage of the powerful discoveries contained in this book and help others to do the same by sharing this information. In this way, we will help save millions of lives and billions of dollars in health care costs.
Dr. Rath will donate the proceeds of the sales of this book to the DR. RATH HEALTH FOUNDATION, a non-profit organization dedicated to natural health education and the mission to make free health choices a human right worldwide.
Downloading of this book for private use and official government purposes is permitted and encouraged. Commercial use is protected by international copy right and translation, reprinting and electronic or other means of reproduction of the book or any part thereof requires the authorization of the publisher.
Contact: MR Publishing, Books@mrpublishing.nl
- Micronutrients Support Normal Uterine Contractions
- A this-is-not-rocket-science finding: Terminal cancer patients who don’t have chemotherapy have better quality of life than those who do
- Launch of our End Heart Disease – Plant a Fruit Tree campaign
- Doctors demand a 20% tax on sugary drinks to fight UK obesity epidemic
- Two-thirds of teen and young adult cancer patients facing end of life use aggressive measures
- Statins lower the body's levels of CoQ10: Merck knows about it, why don't many cardiologists?
- Omega-3s show ‘positive effects’ for athletic endurance and muscle function
- Women Benefit From Proper Micronutrient Supplementation
- Some people age three times faster than others, study finds
- Omega-3 supplements, antioxidants may help with preclinical Alzheimer's disease