Ten Years That Changed Medicine Forever
The two-time Nobel Laureate Linus Pauling stated that Dr. Rath's discoveries will be seen as the most important discoveries of the second half of the 20th century. This book tells the story of these discoveries.
Never before has any medical breakthrough so directly and immediately affected the lives of millions of people as Dr. Rath's discoveries have. This book explains to a layperson the immediate consequences of these discoveries for millions of patients.
Never before has the medical truth been fought so fiercely by a multi-billion-dollar industry, the pharmaceutical industry, whose very basis is the "business with disease." This is the war diary of this battle.
Never before was a David-Goliath situation so heavily dependent upon one man for resolution for the benefit of millions of people. This is the historic account of the scientist who forced the pharmaceutical Goliaths to accept the scientific truth and embark on large-scale vitamin research.
- Read this book online! (PDF, 817 kB)
- Death Of David Rockefeller At 101: Media Obituaries Ignore His Central Role In Bilderberg Group
- Study Finds High-Dose B Vitamins Have Protective Effect Against Air Pollution
- LESSONS FROM HISTORY: Thomas Müntzer – Violent Revolution Is Never The Answer
- The Importance of Micronutrients for Healthy Hair
- MORE Bad News For Pharma: Bisphosphonate Drugs For Osteoporosis WEAKEN Bones!
- Worldwide Studies Show High-Dose B Vitamins Reduce Schizophrenia Symptoms
- U.S. Department Of Defense Revealed To Be Editing Wikipedia