Scientific publications by Dr. M Rath
During his career Dr. Rath has made scientific discoveries that rank among the most important discoveries of all time in the field of medicine.
Most importantly, his groundbreaking discoveries in the field of medicine will improve the health and life of all people for generations to come.
Among the discoveries made by Dr. Rath the following rank highest:
Detection and Quantification of Lipoprotein (a) in the Arterial Wall of 107 Coronary Bypass Patients
Morphological detection and quantification of lipoprotein(a) deposition in atheromatous lesions of human aorta and coronary arteries
Lipoprotein (a) in the arterial wall
Antiatherosclerotic effect of probucol in WHHL rabbits: are there plasma parameters to evaluate this effect?
Lipoprotein (a) is a surrogate for ascorbate
Immunological evidence for the accumulation of lipoprotein(a) in the atherosclerotic lesion of the hypoascorbemic guinea pig
Solution to the Puzzle of Human Cardiovascular Disease: Its Primary Cause is Ascorbate defiency, leading to the deposition of lipoprotein(a) and fibrinogen / fibrin in the vascular wall
Apoprotein (a) is an Adhesive Protein
Unified Theory of Human Cardiovascular Disease Leading the Way to the Abolition of this Disease as a Cause for Human Mortality
Plasmin-Induced Proteolysis and the Role of Apoprotein(a), Lysine, and Synthetic Lysine Analogs
Solution to the Puzzle of Human Evolution
Lipoprotein(a) Reduction by Ascorbate
Reducing the Risk for Cardiovascular Disease with Nutritional Supplements
A New Era in Medicine
Puzzle of Human Evolution Solved
- Consequences of BREXIT: Demise of the ‘Brussels EU’ – Rise of a ‘Europe for the People, by the People’
- Dr. Rath Research Institute study: Cause for increased risk of heart attacks in patients taking Calcium Channel Blockers identified: Decreased collagen production impairs artery wall cells
- French prosecutors open probe into fatal drug trial
- GMOs and Glyphosate Safe?
- Perth boy Oshin Kiszko: Parents want to stop further chemotherapy
- Big Pharma bombshell: Judge finds Merck lied in patent trial, overturns $200-million verdict