Scientific publications by Dr. M Rath
During his career Dr. Rath has made scientific discoveries that rank among the most important discoveries of all time in the field of medicine.
Most importantly, his groundbreaking discoveries in the field of medicine will improve the health and life of all people for generations to come.
Among the discoveries made by Dr. Rath the following rank highest:
Detection and Quantification of Lipoprotein (a) in the Arterial Wall of 107 Coronary Bypass Patients
Morphological detection and quantification of lipoprotein(a) deposition in atheromatous lesions of human aorta and coronary arteries
Lipoprotein (a) in the arterial wall
Antiatherosclerotic effect of probucol in WHHL rabbits: are there plasma parameters to evaluate this effect?
Lipoprotein (a) is a surrogate for ascorbate
Immunological evidence for the accumulation of lipoprotein(a) in the atherosclerotic lesion of the hypoascorbemic guinea pig
Solution to the Puzzle of Human Cardiovascular Disease: Its Primary Cause is Ascorbate defiency, leading to the deposition of lipoprotein(a) and fibrinogen / fibrin in the vascular wall
Apoprotein (a) is an Adhesive Protein
Unified Theory of Human Cardiovascular Disease Leading the Way to the Abolition of this Disease as a Cause for Human Mortality
Plasmin-Induced Proteolysis and the Role of Apoprotein(a), Lysine, and Synthetic Lysine Analogs
Solution to the Puzzle of Human Evolution
Lipoprotein(a) Reduction by Ascorbate
Reducing the Risk for Cardiovascular Disease with Nutritional Supplements
A New Era in Medicine
Puzzle of Human Evolution Solved
- Worldwide Studies Show High-Dose B Vitamins Reduce Schizophrenia Symptoms
- U.S. Department Of Defense Revealed To Be Editing Wikipedia
- Interview With Actress Casey B. Dolan: Visions For A World Of Health, Peace And Social Justice
- Will Donald Trump Make Friends With Big Pharma Or Keep His Election Promise?
- They Still Dance On The Graves Of The Auschwitz Survivors
- Promoting Old Drugs For Dangerous New Uses: Study Claims Calcium Channel Blockers Stop Spread Of Cancer