Breakthrough towards the natural control of disease - Dr. Rath webinar, 9 December 2015
In this webinar, Dr. Rath summarizes the breakthrough nature of the cellular medicine approach to medicine and stresses the importance of the scientific proof we now have that cardiovascular disease is an early form of the vitamin C deficiency disease, scurvy.
He also talks about the German Protestant Church's new 'Bread for the World' campaign, which is promoting vitamin-rich nutrition in the developing world, and explains how it would not have happened were it not for the work being carried out by the Dr. Rath Health Foundation and the Dr. Rath Research Institute.
Please note that to watch this webinar you need to install the WebEx plugin. Instructions for adding WebEx to your browser appear automatically when you click on the image above, or on the link for the recording and then on the "playback" button that follows.
For further information:
- Cellular Medicine: http://www.drrathresearch.org/drrath-discoveries/cellular-medicine
- End of heart disease now possible – New study proves atherosclerosis is early form of scurvy: http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/THE_FOUNDATION/press_release_-_end_heart_disease_new_study.html
- German Protestant Church promotes vitamin-rich nutrition in developing world: Recognition of Dr. Rath Foundation’s work in global fight against hunger and disease: http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/features/german-protestant-church-promotes-vitamin-rich-nutrition.html
- Dr. Rath Health Foundation: http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org
- Dr. Rath Research Institute: http://www.drrathresearch.org
15 December, 2015
- Death Of David Rockefeller At 101: Media Obituaries Ignore His Central Role In Bilderberg Group
- Study Finds High-Dose B Vitamins Have Protective Effect Against Air Pollution
- LESSONS FROM HISTORY: Thomas Müntzer – Violent Revolution Is Never The Answer
- The Importance of Micronutrients for Healthy Hair
- MORE Bad News For Pharma: Bisphosphonate Drugs For Osteoporosis WEAKEN Bones!
- Worldwide Studies Show High-Dose B Vitamins Reduce Schizophrenia Symptoms
- U.S. Department Of Defense Revealed To Be Editing Wikipedia