The Documentation About "Codex Alimentarius"
Who Is Behind The Codex Alimentarius?
Multi-national pharmaceutical groups founded and maintain the Codex Alimentarius Commission. In many places, the pharmaceutical industry still maintains the image of benevolent humanitarians; however, the real picture of this business is somewhat different:
The pharmaceutical industry differs from most commercial enterprises. If they do their jobs and produce the drugs that will make people well, then they have no customers and ultimately face dissolution. From its inception, the pharmaceutical industry was created as an investment industry. In America, the Rockefeller group, looking for new investment opportunities for the billions it made in the oil industry (Esso Group) promoted the pharmaceutical groups. In Europe, BASF, Bayer and Hoechst combined to create the foundation for the industry.
With the discovery of vitamins and the deciphering of their chemical structures at the beginning of the last century, natural medicines should have been the clear path to combat most ills of civilization. From the beginning, the strategic aim of the architects of the pharmaceutical industry was to discourage natural remedies by all means necessary.
The Codex Alimentarius Commission is only the last and most brutal form with which these financiers of the "business with the disease" are determined to defend their sinecure. No sinister dark men stand behind the unethical plans of the "Codex Alimentarius" commission, but unscrupulous shareholders and investors of the pharmaceutical industry bank on it.
The influence and the pressure that individual pharmaceutical groups and governments exert in the framework of Codex Alimentarius are directly proportional to their global market share.
- International Tribunal Accuses Monsanto Of Committing ‘Ecocide’
- Who Knows What’s Best For Your Children? You? Or The Government?
- Long-Term Use Of Antibiotics May Raise Risk Of Bowel Cancer
- Demise Of The Brussels EU Moves Closer: UK Government Issues Formal Notice Of Intention To Leave
- Death Of David Rockefeller At 101: Media Obituaries Ignore His Central Role In Bilderberg Group
- Study Finds High-Dose B Vitamins Have Protective Effect Against Air Pollution