EU: The Corrupted Commission
Why is the European Union no role model for developing countries?
The European Union was founded in 1957 as the European Economic Community. It then became the EC (European Community) and in 1993 the EU (European Union). From its very inception it has been haunted by corruption scandals and serious concerns about its undemocratic and unaccountable nature. The root problem within its structure lies in the European Commission which effectively drafts all laws for now 400 million people without any transparency checks in place. Whatever comes to law in the European Union has been drafted under the supervision of one of the 20 “Commissioners”. These are not elected in a democratic process, but in a completely nebulous process of announcement by EU member states and under the heavy influence of the financial investment industry and their connected corporations.
Documentation on the Bolkestein-Scandal
It is most remarkable that EU-commissioner Frits Bolkestein tried to persuade Dutch minister Els Borst to have a cholesterol-lowering pharmaceutical product taken into the services covered by the Dutch medical insurance-companies. Mr. Bolkestein is also working for the pharmaceutical giant Merck, Sharp & Dome, that produces the cholesterol-lowering drug Cozaar. Normally, these kinds of scandals tend to vanish in a sort of hush-hush policy. But about this scandal there has been published several articles in Dutch newspapers and on Dutch websites. A short impression.
Again large fraud and corruption scandals in Brusseles
New threat by official who told of EU fraud
Yet More Fraud And Corruption In Brussels
Commissioner for Environmental Protection is director of a nuclear business
Whisper who dares
EU scandals are like the US's — but they're in the public sector
EU accused of budget cover-up
Moment the facade starts to crumble
I'm not a politician — just a bean-counter, says Andreasen
- Death Of David Rockefeller At 101: Media Obituaries Ignore His Central Role In Bilderberg Group
- Study Finds High-Dose B Vitamins Have Protective Effect Against Air Pollution
- LESSONS FROM HISTORY: Thomas Müntzer – Violent Revolution Is Never The Answer
- The Importance of Micronutrients for Healthy Hair
- MORE Bad News For Pharma: Bisphosphonate Drugs For Osteoporosis WEAKEN Bones!
- Worldwide Studies Show High-Dose B Vitamins Reduce Schizophrenia Symptoms
- U.S. Department Of Defense Revealed To Be Editing Wikipedia