The Danger Has Been Known for About 13 Years
Contrary to various claims, knowledge of the devastating damage that anti-cholesterol drugs can have on human muscle cells is nothing new to the pharmaceutical industry.
Quite the contrary: the pharmaceutical industry has known for at least 12 years that anti-cholesterol drugs impair the synthesis in the human body of the vital Coenzyme Q10.
This has devastating consequences, and not only for the optimum functioning of cells in human muscle tissue.
Coenzyme Q10 is a vital bio-energy substance, which is of central importance for the optimum functioning of the human heart and cardiovascular system. Once again, a pharmaceutical drug has been revealed as contributing to precisely the disease for which it is being prescribed to millions of people!
It has also been known for years that the simultaneous prescription of Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) and anti-cholesterol drugs can at least partially counteract these side effects. Since 1989 the pharmaceuticals giant Merck has held US Patent No. 4,933,165 for the addition of the vital bio-energy substance CoQ10 to its anti-cholesterol drugs lovastatin, simvastatin and pravastatin, in order to counteract the side effects resulting from a dramatic CoQ10 deficiency in the human body.
To this day Merck has made no use of this patent, while simultaneously preventing other companies from producing such medications.
Liver damage could also be counteracted by the administration of CoQ10. Once again, Merck is blocking this via an additional patent (US Patent No. 4,929,437).
This use of patents by the pharmaceutical industry to suppress vital health information on a natural substance is only the tip of the iceberg.
The pharmaceutical industry now aims, acting under the guise of the international Codex Alimentarius Commission, to impose worldwide bans on all health information on natural substances. As this example using anti-cholesterol drugs shows, millions of human lives would be put at risk in the interests of the billion-pound profits of a handful of pharmaceutical combines.
- Our Study Proves That Heart Disease Is Linked To Vitamin C Deficiency
- New study proves heart failure drug digoxin INCREASES risk of death: The time to consider natural alternatives is NOW!
- The Benefits of Micronutrients in Heart Failure
- Accuracy of articles on Wikipedia: Serious questions continue to be raised
- Study finds women who consume fish-liver oil in adolescence or midlife have reduced risk of coronary heart disease when older
- PRESS RELEASE: End of heart disease now possible – New study proves atherosclerosis is early form of scurvy
- New study shows supplements of B vitamins and omega-3 can stop development of Alzheimer’s disease