July 21, 2010
The Oil Cartel's Goal: Toppling the Obama Government
The largest oil spill in US history was caused by British Petroleum (BP), a prominent member of the international Oil Cartel. While the environmental disaster in the Gulf of Mexico has now lasted for months, the decisive question still remains unanswered: Who benefits from this crisis?
On Friday, 16th July 2010, the New York Times published an Open Letter by Dr. Rath that answered this question from a historical perspective.
In the days leading up to its publication, it became clear that the New York Times' decision to publish this exposure would threaten the very existence of the international Oil Cartel.
A mere 48 hours after the New York Times accepted publication of the Open Letter, BP claimed the oil spill to be over.
Click here to read the Open Letter.
- The resignation of Joseph Ratzinger as Pope: Has the world been told the truth?
- The Body XQ Interactive Health Education Project: bodyxq.com
- Why a Nobel Prize Cannot Prevent the Demise of the Brussels EU
- Health Means Education
- Romanian newspaper publishes full page article on “The Nazi-Roots of the ‘Brussels EU’”
- “The Nazi-Roots of the ‘Brussels EU” Discussed in Dutch Newspaper
- The collapse of the ‘European Union’ and the threat of a nuclear crisis
- The ‘assassination’ of former Polish president Lech Kaczynski: Who benefits?
- The latest attempt of the drug lobby to discredit the health benefits of vitamins
- Victory over Cancer!