November 02, 2009
The protection of our health is one of the most fundamental human rights; and yet, every year, millions of people around the world die from preventable health problems such as heart attacks, strokes and cancer. Scientific findings have shown that these diseases, and many others, can be prevented using side-effect free natural remedies. Over 10,000 studies have been published in scientific journals, most of which are accessible online. These findings are being ignored, and even actively attacked, for one reason only: They threaten the multi-billion dollar business with patented pharmaceutical drugs. To protect their lucrative global markets, the chemical/pharmaceutical multinationals are abusing national governments and even international organizations, such as the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations. As a result, the WHO and FAO are co-sponsoring the so-called “Codex Alimentarius Commission”, which is trying to draw up global standards to protect the interests of these multinationals. One of the key Codex committees behind these efforts, the so-called Codex Committee on Nutrition and Foods for Special Dietary Uses, is meeting this week in Düsseldorf, Germany, from 2 to 6 November.
- New study shows vitamin D supplements can slow down or reverse the development of prostate cancer
- Google’s approach to cancer: Copying the pharma business model
- Health Protective Effects of Phytonutrients: Cruciferous Vegetables
- Jean-Claude Juncker calls for creation of Brussels EU army: A clear sign that the construct’s corporate backers are getting desperate
- New study finds doctors underestimate dangers of Paracetamol
- US Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee admits cholesterol in food not health concern but ignores scientific facts about heart disease