November 10, 2008
Oil and Drug Cartel Plans "Global Coup" through IMF
The victory of the movement of change in the US elections threatens the global status quo and its economic base - the oil and drug cartel. The sympathy and hope that unites people around the world with president-elect Obama poses an even bigger threat to them: a global domino effect encouraging peoples around the world to challenge these global interests.
In his last days of power, George Bush - together with Sarkozy, Merkel and other foreign cartel stakeholders - are trying to orchestrate through the International Monetary Fund (IMF) what amounts not just to a coup d'etat, but to a "global coup". The exposure of this coup in this newspaper will render these plans void and help the movement of change to go forward.
Click here to read Dr. Rath's Open Letter published in the New York Times on November 6, 2008.
- The resignation of Joseph Ratzinger as Pope: Has the world been told the truth?
- The Body XQ Interactive Health Education Project: bodyxq.com
- Why a Nobel Prize Cannot Prevent the Demise of the Brussels EU
- Health Means Education
- Romanian newspaper publishes full page article on “The Nazi-Roots of the ‘Brussels EU’”
- “The Nazi-Roots of the ‘Brussels EU” Discussed in Dutch Newspaper
- The collapse of the ‘European Union’ and the threat of a nuclear crisis
- The ‘assassination’ of former Polish president Lech Kaczynski: Who benefits?
- The latest attempt of the drug lobby to discredit the health benefits of vitamins
- Victory over Cancer!