News & Comment – March 2017
All news stories and comments were first published in our newsletter. If you would like to receive the newsletter regularly, please send us an email.
Earlier comments can be found on the pages for February, January 2017, December, November, October, September, August, July, June, May, April, March, February and January 2016, December, November, October, September, August, July and June 2015.
- Brussels EU Regulators Blatantly Ignoring Toxic Effects Of Pesticide Cocktails In Foods
- International Tribunal Accuses Monsanto Of Committing ‘Ecocide’
- Who Knows What’s Best For Your Children? You? Or The Government?
- Long-Term Use Of Antibiotics May Raise Risk Of Bowel Cancer
- Demise Of The Brussels EU Moves Closer: UK Government Issues Formal Notice Of Intention To Leave
- Death Of David Rockefeller At 101: Media Obituaries Ignore His Central Role In Bilderberg Group
- Study Finds High-Dose B Vitamins Have Protective Effect Against Air Pollution