News & Comment – January 2017
All news stories and comments were first published in our newsletter. If you would like to receive the newsletter regularly, please send us an email.
Earlier comments can be found on the pages for December, November, October, September, August, July, June, May, April, March, February and January 2016, December, November, October, September, August, July and June 2015.
- Worldwide Studies Show High-Dose B Vitamins Reduce Schizophrenia Symptoms
- U.S. Department Of Defense Revealed To Be Editing Wikipedia
- Interview With Actress Casey B. Dolan: Visions For A World Of Health, Peace And Social Justice
- Will Donald Trump Make Friends With Big Pharma Or Keep His Election Promise?
- They Still Dance On The Graves Of The Auschwitz Survivors
- Promoting Old Drugs For Dangerous New Uses: Study Claims Calcium Channel Blockers Stop Spread Of Cancer