The Science of Cellular Health
Worldwide Studies and Research
The following is a list of important Clinical Studies that document the paramount importance of micronutrients and nutrition in maintaining optimum health.
Together with our Cellular Health and WHO Documents pages, it will be hard for you to find a more comprehensive "library" on the health benefits of vitamins, micronutrients and nutrition in the battle against today's most common diseases of the industrialized and the developing world.
In documenting these studies and reports we have taken great care to include studies from the earliest years possible. We did this to document that an abundance of knowledge and scientific data on natural health has been available for 50, 60, 70 even 80 years.
It is no coincidence that this knowledge was ignored, hidden and even obstructed. All this happened in the interest and on behalf of a growing influence of the pharmaceutical investment "business with disease". This influence reached out to the medical schools, media and politicians worldwide.
Imagine, if this natural health information had not have been suppressed by the "business with disease" for decades. How many lives could have been saved?
Don't you think it is time for change? We encourage you to use the following health information whether you are a patient, health professional or politician, whether you are living in an industrialized country or in a developing country.
- International Tribunal Accuses Monsanto Of Committing ‘Ecocide’
- Who Knows What’s Best For Your Children? You? Or The Government?
- Long-Term Use Of Antibiotics May Raise Risk Of Bowel Cancer
- Demise Of The Brussels EU Moves Closer: UK Government Issues Formal Notice Of Intention To Leave
- Death Of David Rockefeller At 101: Media Obituaries Ignore His Central Role In Bilderberg Group
- Study Finds High-Dose B Vitamins Have Protective Effect Against Air Pollution