NUTRIENTS ARE EFFECTIVE
Inhibitory Effect of Nutrient Mixture on Influenza Virus A
Conclusion: Nutrients can inhibit neuraminidase activity associated with human influenza A virus by 70%.
Viral growth: The center core of a flu virus holds genetic material called RNA. The viral RNA contains all genes necessary for a virus to survive and reproduce in a host cell. This RNA is packed together with a protein called NP (nuclear protein) which is needed by the virus to multiply its RNA copies. In cells infected with a virus a decrease in NP protein production indicates that viral multiplication has been limited.
Effect of Nutrient Mixture on Influenza viral
Conclusion: Nutrients can completely stop the multiplication of human influenza A virus in infected kidney cells.
Viral spread: All viruses spread in the tissue and reach blood vessels by disrupting their natural barrier made of collagen-rich extracellular matrix. Therfore, all viral infections are accompanied by higher proteolytic activity, in particular of digesting enzymes called MMP-2 and MMP-9. By limiting secretion of these enzymes the viral spread in the tissues can be curbed.
Conclusion: Nutrients can inhibit secretion of MMP2 and MMP9 in kidney cells infected by human influenza A, thereby stopping their spread in the tissue.
Summary: Nutrient mixture containing vitamin C, Green tea extract (EGCG ), amino acids : lysine, proline, arginine, N acetyl cysteine , selenium, and other essential natural components can directly decrease viral multiplication in infected cells and limit their spread by curbing enzymatic degradation of extracellular surroundings.
- International Tribunal Accuses Monsanto Of Committing ‘Ecocide’
- Who Knows What’s Best For Your Children? You? Or The Government?
- Long-Term Use Of Antibiotics May Raise Risk Of Bowel Cancer
- Demise Of The Brussels EU Moves Closer: UK Government Issues Formal Notice Of Intention To Leave
- Death Of David Rockefeller At 101: Media Obituaries Ignore His Central Role In Bilderberg Group
- Study Finds High-Dose B Vitamins Have Protective Effect Against Air Pollution