Terapia delle aritmie indotte da ischemia miocardica. Associazione di L-carnitina e propafenone e mexiletina. [Therapy of arrhythmia induced by myocardial ischemia. Association of L-carnitine, propafenone and mexiletine]
Mondillo S; Faglia S; D'Aprile N; Mangiacotti L; Campolo MA; Agricola E; Palazzuoli V
Clin Ter 1995 Dec;146(12):769-74
To assess the anti-arrythmic effect of L-carnitina, propafenone and mexiletine,
we tested the drugs in 50 patients with effort angina and ventricular
ectopic beats (VEB). The patients were randomized in 5 groups: Group A:
was treated with oral L-carnitine at the dose of 2 g x 3 for two weeks.
Group B: oral propafenone at the dose of 300 mg x 3 for two weeks. Group
C: as group B+L-carnitine+g x 3 at the second weeks. Group D: oral mexiletine
at the dose of 200 mg x 3 for two weeks. Group E: as group D+L-carnitine
2 gr x 3 at the second week. After 7 and 14 days of treatment, in all
patients an Holter examination was performed. Our results show that L-carnitine
exerts a significant reduction of the VEB and its administration potentiates
the anti-arrythmic effect of propafenone and mexiletine.
- Brussels EU Regulators Blatantly Ignoring Toxic Effects Of Pesticide Cocktails In Foods
- International Tribunal Accuses Monsanto Of Committing ‘Ecocide’
- Who Knows What’s Best For Your Children? You? Or The Government?
- Long-Term Use Of Antibiotics May Raise Risk Of Bowel Cancer
- Demise Of The Brussels EU Moves Closer: UK Government Issues Formal Notice Of Intention To Leave
- Death Of David Rockefeller At 101: Media Obituaries Ignore His Central Role In Bilderberg Group
- Study Finds High-Dose B Vitamins Have Protective Effect Against Air Pollution