Malnutrition et deficit immunitaire chez l'enfant. [Malnutrition and immunodeficiency in children]Leke L; Saygili A; Vural M; Risbourg B
Arch Pediatr 1996 Jul;3(7):705-13
Our knowledge on relationships between nutrition, immunity and infection has much progressed. Malnutrition affects all three defence mechanisms: unspecific immunity, cellular immunity and humoral immunity. Any kind of nutriment is concerned: nitrogen-caloric nutriments, trace elements, vitamins. Restoration and maintenance of a good nutritional status have become imperative in order to stop the vicious cercle of malnutrition-infection in infants and children.
- Study Finds High-Dose B Vitamins Have Protective Effect Against Air Pollution
- LESSONS FROM HISTORY: Thomas Müntzer – Violent Revolution Is Never The Answer
- The Importance of Micronutrients for Healthy Hair
- MORE Bad News For Pharma: Bisphosphonate Drugs For Osteoporosis WEAKEN Bones!
- Worldwide Studies Show High-Dose B Vitamins Reduce Schizophrenia Symptoms
- U.S. Department Of Defense Revealed To Be Editing Wikipedia