Zastosuvannia kompleksu vitaminiv z mineralamy "Mul'ty-Tabs" z metoiu profilaktyky hrypu. [The use of the Multi-Tabs vitamin and mineral complex to prevent influenza]Kononenko VV; Rudenko AO; Vasylenko LH; Myronenko AH
Lik Sprava 1998 May;(3):107-9
Investigations were conducted designed to study effects of the complex of vitamins with minerals "Multi-Tabs" (Denmark) as a preventive measure devised to combat influenza during the 1997 influenza epidemic in Ukraine. The article contains epidemiological characterization of the above epidemic. Used in 160 adults and 55 children "Multi-Tabs" has been shown to be an effective means of the influenza and ARD prophylaxis in an epidemic setting both in adults and children. The above drug is also endowed with a marked hemostimulating activity, which fact was manifested by improvement in parameters characterizing red blood.
- Death Of David Rockefeller At 101: Media Obituaries Ignore His Central Role In Bilderberg Group
- Study Finds High-Dose B Vitamins Have Protective Effect Against Air Pollution
- LESSONS FROM HISTORY: Thomas Müntzer – Violent Revolution Is Never The Answer
- The Importance of Micronutrients for Healthy Hair
- MORE Bad News For Pharma: Bisphosphonate Drugs For Osteoporosis WEAKEN Bones!
- Worldwide Studies Show High-Dose B Vitamins Reduce Schizophrenia Symptoms
- U.S. Department Of Defense Revealed To Be Editing Wikipedia