Results of an open study for evaluating the effectiveness and tolerance of adjuvant administration of the ISF nutrient program in HIV positive patients.
[Ergebnisse einer offenen Studie zur Evaluierung von Wirksamkeit und Vertraglichkeit der adjuvanten Zufuhr des ISF-Nahrstoffprogramms bei HIV-positiven Patienten.]
Wien Med Wochenschr 1996;146(18):483-93 (ISSN: 0043-5341)
Fuchs N; Markolin G; Kuklinski B; Jager R; Zelch N; Gurh I; Schicka G; Neumann K BioPan Zeitgemasse Ernahrung GmbH & Co KG, Mariapfarr, Osterreich.
HIV positive patients usually show a gradual deterioration of their
general condition and the laboratory key values which are accompanied
by the resulting negative effects on their subjective condition. This
study showed a very good stabilization of HIV positive patients by using
the complex ISF nutrient program over a period of ten or 15 months. Only
a very low proportion of antiviral and antibiotic supply had been given.
The ratio did not change over the entire testing period of 15 months.
The mortality rates observed here were a fraction of the AIDS mortality
rates that are otherwise published. The data of this study also show a
very good benefit/risk relationship for the patients, which can be derived
from the overall favorable statements on the tolerance.
- Death Of David Rockefeller At 101: Media Obituaries Ignore His Central Role In Bilderberg Group
- Study Finds High-Dose B Vitamins Have Protective Effect Against Air Pollution
- LESSONS FROM HISTORY: Thomas Müntzer – Violent Revolution Is Never The Answer
- The Importance of Micronutrients for Healthy Hair
- MORE Bad News For Pharma: Bisphosphonate Drugs For Osteoporosis WEAKEN Bones!
- Worldwide Studies Show High-Dose B Vitamins Reduce Schizophrenia Symptoms
- U.S. Department Of Defense Revealed To Be Editing Wikipedia